☆Anti-friction oil tubes, suitable for all cleaning fluid
☆Special handling one-way valves, able to seal up gas
☆Durable pressure regulating valves
☆Multi-functional valves for fluid adding and gas releasing
☆Rotate to add fluid, gas releasing speed controlled with different force level
Check fuel injection model, throttle or EFI: EFI Model:
1. Find out the fuel return hose, disconnect it and plug it with suitable adapter
2. Find out the fuel inlet hose, disconnect it and connect it with the outlet hose of the cleaner with proper adapter
3. Connect the outlet and return hose of the fuel tank, and open the tank cover; if there is not return hose, please move the fuse of the fuel pump so that the pump will not work
4. Charge the cleaning fluid into the tank of the cleaner
5. Connect the air source power to the air port of the cleaner, adjust its pressure 40-50PSI
6. Check all connect point to make sure there is not leakage
7. Start the engine to clean the fuel system. To the throttle:
To the throttle system, the way of connection is the same, just adjust the pressure of the air source 1-5PSI.
The way to identify the inlet and return hose:
-. Generally speaking, inlet hose is bigger, return hose is smaller;
-. There is always a filter connected in the inlet hose side, and a buffer in the return side;
-. There is arrow on the hose to show the fuel flow direction. Specification:
Case size: 42x36x12 (cm) Package includes:
1 x Fuel Injector Cleaner
1 x Suitcase for kits NOTE:
-Clean liquid is not included. Work on gasoline injector only, do not use it on diesel injector.
-For some US cars, you have to change the air plug to 3/8" which is not included in the package.