ARES 70213 | 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb and 0-9 Newton Meter Torque Wrench | High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings
ARES 70213 | 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb and 0-9 Newton Meter Torque Wrench | High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings by ARES at Lazaranda Dallas. MPN: 70213. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. High Visibility and Increased Accuracy The ARES 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench features high visibility standard and metric markings, so you'll
Product Description & Reviews
High Visibility and Increased Accuracy
The ARES 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench features high visibility standard and metric markings, so you'll never have to do a conversion on the job, and you'll be able to get an accurate read, even when lighting is dim. Manufactured to exacting standards, this beam torque wrench is accurate to within +/- 4 percent and will not wear or fatigue over its lifetime, so you can always be certain of its accuracy. This tool is perfect for bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats, and more!
- Includes: 1 pc. Beam torque wrench
- 1/4-inch drive
- 0-80 in/lb and 0-9 Newton meter
- 2.5 in/lb increment measurements
- .25 Newton meter increment measurements
- High visibility markings
- Accurate within +/- 4 percent
- For use with bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats, and more
Features & Highlights
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our 1/4-inch Drive 0-80 in/lb Beam Torque Wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use!
- PRECISION: The Torque Wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2.5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in .25 Newton Meter Increments. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
- APPLICATIONS: The torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
1/4" Drive Beam Torque Wrench
4.8 x 1 x 11.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: JR-728639377361, ean: 0728639377361,
GM SIDE END BATTERY POST RATCHETING 5/16 WRENCH TOOL FOR BATTERY CAR AUTO CABLEBrand New!For Most GM Side Terminal Batteries Or Any 5/16" Hex Head Battery Bolt*Long Handle Allows Access To Hard-to-Reach Battery Terminal Bolts*5/16"; 6-Point; 10" Long...
mpn: 2012-6pk, ean: 0025582835536,
We combined the strength and reliability of our iconic Tongue and Groove Plier with the special needs of large PVC and oil filters. Includes a 30-degree angled head which allows for access to previously impossible to reach areas.The 30-degre angled h...
mpn: Pro'skit SK-23801M 1/4 inch, ean: 0760970464676,
Specifications:13 manual short sleeves: 4,4.5,5,5.5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14mm18 manual screwdriver head sleeve: T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, T40, T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, # 1,# 2, PZ1, PZ2, SL4, SL5.5, SL6.5Extension rod: 55mmSpherical double extension rod: 10...
mpn: 70059, ean: 0635983559728,
A Must For Compact Engine Compartments The ARES 5 pc. SAE Ratcheting Wrench Set is a must-have for the compact engine compartments of new cars. The ratcheting mechanism with 72 teeth needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener vs 30 degrees for s...