ARES 70059 | 5pc SAE Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set | 72 Tooth Ratchet Mechanism Works with a 5 Degree Sweep for Confined Areas by ARES at Lazaranda Dallas. MPN: 70059. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Must For Compact Engine Compartments The ARES 5 pc. SAE Ratcheting Wrench Set is a must-have for the compact engine compartments of new cars. The
Product Description & Reviews
A Must For Compact Engine Compartments
The ARES 5 pc. SAE Ratcheting Wrench Set is a must-have for the compact engine compartments of new cars. The ratcheting mechanism with 72 teeth needs as little as 5 degrees to move a fastener vs 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches, and the sleek head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet will not fit. The set includes the most popular ratcheting wrench sizes: 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, and 5/8-inch, so you'll almost always have the size you need. Constructed of premium quality heat treated Chrome Vanadium Steel with mirror Chrome plated finish, these wrenches are full length for maximum reach and leverage.
- Includes: 5 pc. ratcheting wrenches
- Sizes: 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, and 5/8-inch
- Ratcheting box end has 72 teeth
- Needs as little as 5° to move a fastener vs 30° for standard box end wrenches
- Constructed of premium quality heat treated Chrome Vanadium Steel
- Mirror Chrome plated finish
- Full length for maximum reach and leverage
Features & Highlights
- INCLUDES: This set includes the most popular SAE ratcheting wrench sizes: 3/8-inch, 7/16-inch, 1/2-inch, 9/16-inch, and 5/8-inch.
- SPECIFICATIONS: These wrenches are full length for maximum reach and leverage and are constructed of premium quality heat treated Chrome Vanadium Steel with Mirror Chrome plated finish. The ratcheting box end needs as little as 5 degrees to move fasteners vs 30 degrees for standard box end wrenches, and the sleek head design provides access to tight spots where a ratchet won't fit.
- MUST HAVE: Ratcheting wrenches are a must have for the compact engine compartments of new cars. With the ARES full length pattern and 5 degree sweep, you'll be able to reach most of those fasteners!
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES ratcheting wrenches, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
11.2 x 2.6 x 11.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by ARES, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 75-135ht, ean: 0886511649750,
135-Piece Mechanic's Tool Set by Stalwart comes with all the household essential tools you would need for almost all minor maintenances. This well-organized kit comes in a compact durable plastic carrying case that fits anywhere in your home, apartm...
mpn: 514 600, ean: 4260257983730,
This kit includes 21 bits in a short (20 mm) version and 2 different ratchet wrenches. The gear ratchet hinge mechanism allows for work on narrow and confined area spaces.Includes T-bits: T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, T45, T50, T55. Includes Triple s...
mpn: LA352727, ean: 6920246608898,
(27mm 1pcs)LAOA Special Open End Ratcheting Wrench, Hand Tool, Cr-V Material, High Torque, Perfect for Repairing Bicycle, Car, Each Machinery, and MoreAbout Price: LAOA TOOLS, Concern on quality - Worth to trust! Every product, Be quality! Customer ...